European Volleyball Exposure
Coaches Recruiting and Prospects Information Packet
Full EVE action, video from multiple high-definition cameras on both ends, mid-court, and angle footage; information packet on all participating players, including contacts, biostats/metrics as measured on site (height, wingspan, spike reach etc) and all relevant recruiting data are available through the order link following the legal and privacy terms. Prospects include the following:
Class of 2020 - 33
Class of 2021 - 31
Class of 2022 - 16
Class of 2023 - 13
Classes of 2024-25 - 11
Legal and Privacy Terms (Click to read)
Conditions of Use
Nomos LLC hereby grants you access, upon completion of purchase, to European Volleyball Exposure (“EVE”) material, including but not limited to documents, videos, photographs, prospects’ academic, athletic, biometric, contact and social media information, as well as other material (“Content”) which will be subject to terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (“Conditions of Use”).
By accessing the Content subsequent to your purchase, you accept these Conditions of Use.
Unless otherwise indicated, Content may be downloaded, printed, and utilized under the following terms and conditions:
- The Content may only be used for personal or institutional purposes (i.e. coaching staff’s use) and not for public or commercial purposes. If a member from your coaching staff transitions to a different institution, this limited license preempts continued use of the Content in the new institution without prior purchase of a new license, unless the latter institution’s staff purchased a prior license, which entitles said coach to utilize the Content under that license.
- The Content may not be further disseminated, distributed, sold, or republished.
- Any copyright notices or other ownership notices on documents, information and Content must be preserved in any copy or printed format.
- Nomos LLC reserves the right to withdraw this limited license at any time.
- The rights granted herein are a license agreement and do not constitute a transfer of property.
All Content is the property of Nomos LLC. The Content is protected by copyright laws, trademark and design rights. Any unauthorized use of the Content will be considered a violation of Nomos LLC intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated in this document, Nomos LLC reserves all rights to patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, and confidential information relevant to the Content. The Content may not be copied, distributed, modified, published, or otherwise used in whole or in part, without express permission and prior written consent from Nomos LLC, except as allowed by the limited license contained in these Conditions of Use. No creation of derivative works from Content is permitted.
Trademarks & Service Marks
Nomos LLC and EVE trademarks, service marks, logos, and subsidiary names appearing in the Content, except as otherwise noted, are registered marks owned by Nomos LLC in the geographic regions where Nomos LLC operates, provides services, and creates Content bearing such marks. The use or misuse of these marks or any other material, except as provided in these Conditions of Use or in the Content, is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Conditions of Use or in the Content shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Nomos LLC marks without Nomos LLC’s express consent and prior written permission.
Nomos LLC values, respects, and protects the privacy of site users and parties interested in the Content. Nomos LLC will not collect any information that may personally identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address (“Personal Information”) through Nomos LLC’s website unless you provide it to Nomos LLC. You may provide Nomos LLC with your Personal Information so that Nomos LLC may send you information you request (e.g. the Content in its entirety or purchased parts). When you do provide Personal Information to Nomos LLC, it may store, process and use such Personal Information for the following purposes: to send you information you have requested, to assist Nomos LLC in improving its products, services, or the Content and its site, or for its own internal research purposes. Nomos LLC may also provide your Personal Information to an agent, associate, media administrator or web developer acting on its behalf in connection with the activities described above.
Nomos LLC will not sell, rent, or in any way intentionally disclose Personal Information that you provide through its website to any third party (other than an agent et al. as aforementioned acting on its behalf), unless Nomos LLC is required to do so by law, regulation, warrant, subpoena or court order, or such disclosure is part of a sale of all (or substantially all) of the assets of one or more divisions or affiliates of Nomos LLC.
- Nomos LLC reserves the right to modify the Content at any time.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- IN DISSEMINATION TO PURCHASING CUSTOMER, THE CONTENT MAY HAVE ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. THE AVAILABILITY OF ERROR-FREE CONTENT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NOMOS LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, ASSOCIATES, ATTORNEYS AND STAFF, HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THE SAME, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF NOMOS LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR ANY LIMITED REMEDY. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM NOMOS LLC THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE CONDITIONS OF USE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY INCLUDES ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU.
- ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH NOMOS LLC IS PROVIDED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR DATA LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM SUCH USE OF CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Nomos LLC and its employees, associates, attorneys, staff and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, related to your violation of these Conditions of Use or any law related to these Conditions of Use, or your use of Nomos LLC Content or websites.
Information and data relative to third parties and prospects
The Content and Nomos LLC material and online resources include information, testimonials, and data concerning third parties and prospects. Nomos LLC holds all such information and Content to be accurate as of the date prepared, nonetheless it disclaims any duty or obligation to update or correct such information. Information submitted in the Content by prospects or third parties should not be relied upon as provided or endorsed by Nomos LLC. All such data is not intended for further disclosure.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
The laws of the State of Missouri will govern the interpretation and application of the Conditions of Use. Exclusive jurisdiction for any litigation of any dispute, controversy or claims arising out of or in connection with these Conditions of Use, or breach or alleged breach thereof, shall be only in the United States federal courts with competent jurisdiction over the County of St. Louis, Missouri.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any term or provision of these Conditions of Use shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other term or provision of these Conditions of Use.
Your right to access the Content and Nomos LLC online resources may be terminated immediately by Nomos LLC upon your non-compliance with these Conditions of Use.
Links to Third Party Sites
Any other web site that is accessible through the Content or Nomos LLC online resources (e.g. YouTube, FIVB, CEV, et al.) is not under the control of Nomos LLC, and Nomos LLC cannot be held responsible for its content, links contained in such web sites, or changes or updates made to such web sites. Nomos LLC is not responsible for loss or damage suffered as a result of visiting these third party sites. Nomos LLC provides these links only as a convenience and visiting such websites remains at your sole discretion.